Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse

 Friday morning when I got up, I had decided to try on a pair of jeans that I had purposely bought too small, a year ago. When I bought them, I couldn't get them past my thighs! But, low and behold, I got them on...buttoned and zipped! Now, they were FAR from comfortable, but I felt good just knowing how far I had come!  DECEMBER GOAL: WEARING those jeans! I then decided I wanted to do the 3 Day Shakeology cleanse.I've been reading ALOT about people doing it and having some great results, losing anywhere between 3-6 lbs. So, I started Friday morning and it wasn't bad all...because I LOVE SHAKEOLOGY. I made it through the entire 3 days never feeling hungry at all!! I ended up LOSING 6 WHOLE POUNDS!!! Oh, I can't forget...I can wear those jeans (from above) COMFORTABLY!!! This is definitely something I will do again in the near future. Probably, before I start my next program. Here is a picture of my Day 1 and Day 3...notice day 3 has NO muffin top?!!! Now, I'm trying to find my NEW December goal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Christie2_zps4b9f9839.png