Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dreary Day's

Today, is a dreary (rain is on its way) fall day here in Arkansas. Day's like today are the one's where I want to cuddle up on the couch and SLEEP! But, as easy as that would be, it wouldn't get me to my goal and if I skipped the guilt would be too much for me to bare! So, I got off my lazy rear and pushed play! I've made a promise to myself to PUSH myself to my limit this last month of P90X and I can't WON'T break it! 2013 is going to be my year! I have so many goals to achieve and I can't wait to see where each one of them take me! I'm in the process of making my "Dream Board", I'll share it when I'm finished with it! Hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL weekend! Remember PUSH PLAY...RAIN OR SHINE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 photo Christie2_zps4b9f9839.png